By Sara Inés Calderón
The New Year is nearly upon us and that means there’s another opportunity for you to change your life, change your career, and try the exciting world of software. Sabio’s motto is, “Anyone can learn to code” – and we stand by that – not just because we say it, but because we’ve seen it.
Earlier this year we reported:
Developers with .NET skills are among the most sought after in all of Los Angeles, according to several studies during recent years. A study from 2013 found that .NET developers were the second highest in-demand tech workers in Los Angeles, averaging almost $94,000 salary another found that .NET developers in Los Angeles were the fourth most sought-after developer job, averaging a $90,000 salary. That demand is only .
- It’s one of the most popular languages in demand in Los Angeles.
- It’s one of the most popular languages in California.
- Developers who know .NET are the most likely to be employed after graduating from a code bootcamp.
- It’s one of the most used languages on the web.
- It’s a growing open source community.
- Knowing .NET will make you an in-demand software developer. Along with Java, C-based jobs are always in demand; in 2015 C# surpassed Java.
- Starting in 2016 you can earn college credit by taking Sabio courses at Antioch University Los Angeles using your federal and state financial aid, as well as G.I. Bill benefits.
Looks like you have every reason to learn to code in 2016 – reach out and talk to us about your interest in tech we want to help you learn to code and change the world!